You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Qinling (is pronounced "tʃinliŋ") refers to Qinling Mountains in southern Shaanxi Province in China. The mountains provide a natural boundary between North and South China and support a huge variety of plant and wildlife, some of which is found nowhere else on Earth.
Qinling is Function as a Service for OpenStack. This project aims to provide a platform to support serverless functions (like AWS Lambda). Qinling supports different container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes/Swarm, etc.) and different function package storage backends (local/Swift/S3) by nature using plugin mechanism.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://qinling.readthedocs.io/
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/qinling
- Features: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/qinling
- Bug Track: http://bugs.launchpad.net/qinling
- IRC channel on Freenode: #openstack-qinling