The reviewstats library cannot be installed from PyPI as it is, as a tag is needed, or at least a package download URL must be specified. A user can still install the library and the utilities by cloning the repo and running the setup script, and therefore this process is documented rather than the erroneous pip command. Change-Id: I342fa0f68242316e7ef7bb5959118fdd32d10b9e
Utility scripts for generating stats about OpenStack development.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/reviewstats
- openreviews.py - Get some stats on the number and age of open reviews.
- reviewers.py - See how many reviews each person has done over a period of time.
Clone the git repository, then install the library:
pip install .
Run the scripts.
Each project has a JSON file describing what reviews, bugs and so on will count towards that projects statistics. The JSON file should have a single top level object containing the following keys:
- name: The project name.
- subprojects: A list of Gerrit projects to include.
- core-team: A list of Gerrit usernames to consider as core reviewers across subprojects.
- lp_projects: A list of Launchpad project ids to include.