Utility scripts for generating stats about OpenStack development.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/reviewstats
- openreviews.py - Get some stats on the number and age of open reviews.
- reviewers.py - See how many reviews each person has done over a period of time.
pip install reviewstats
Run the scripts.
Each project has a JSON file describing what reviews, bugs and so on will count towards that projects statistics. The JSON file should have a single top level object containing the following keys:
- name: The project name.
- subprojects: A list of Gerrit projects to include
- core-team: A list of Gerrit usernames to consider as core reviewers across subprojects.