Utility scripts for generating stats about OpenStack development.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/reviewstats
- openreviews.py - Get some stats on the number and age of open reviews.
- reviewers.py - See how many reviews each person has done over a period of time.
Clone the git repository, then install the library:
pip install .
Run the scripts.
Each project has a JSON file describing what reviews, bugs and so on will count towards that projects statistics. The JSON file should have a single top level object containing the following keys:
- name: The project name.
- subprojects: A list of Gerrit projects to include.
- core-team: A list of Gerrit usernames to consider as core reviewers across subprojects.
- lp_projects: A list of Launchpad project ids to include.
Get reviewer stats for the last 14 days (default) in the stable/pike branch:
$ reviewers --stable pike --output ~/reviewers-stable-pike-14
Get reviewer stats for the last 90 days across all stable branches:
$ reviewers --stable all --days 90 --output ~/reviewers-stable-all-90