You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Some of the review types returned in the Gerrit JSON data have changed, so reviewstats wasn't finding any reviews. This also adds support for the new Workflow votes so new approvals will show up correctly. Note that the output from reviewstats still seems to be rather bogus because the review timestamps appear to have all been updated in the upgrade, but I think reviewstats is processing the data as intended with this change. Change-Id: I6cccf427a0ff875fdbc59f8c8d83a37db567f786
|9 years ago|
|doc/source||10 years ago|
|projects||9 years ago|
|reviewstats||9 years ago|
|tests||10 years ago|
|.coveragerc||10 years ago|
|.gitignore||10 years ago|
|.gitreview||10 years ago|
|.mailmap||10 years ago|
|.testr.conf||10 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||10 years ago|
|LICENSE||10 years ago|
|MANIFEST.in||10 years ago|
|README.rst||10 years ago|
|babel.cfg||10 years ago|
|genresults-openreviews.sh||9 years ago|
|genresults-reviewers.sh||10 years ago|
|genresults-reviews-for-bugs.sh||10 years ago|
|openstack-common.conf||10 years ago|
|requirements.txt||10 years ago|
|setup.cfg||10 years ago|
|setup.py||10 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||10 years ago|
|tox.ini||9 years ago|
Utility scripts for generating stats about OpenStack development.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/reviewstats
- openreviews.py - Get some stats on the number and age of open reviews.
- reviewers.py - See how many reviews each person has done over a period of time.
pip install reviewstats
Run the scripts.
Each project has a JSON file describing what reviews, bugs and so on will count towards that projects statistics. The JSON file should have a single top level object containing the following keys:
- name: The project name.
- subprojects: A list of Gerrit projects to include.
- core-team: A list of Gerrit usernames to consider as core reviewers across subprojects.
- lp_projects: A list of Launchpad project ids to include.