You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
The list of core team members was being retrieved for every review for each patchset. The utils.get_core_team does some caching to make sure an API call wasn't made for each of these calls, but since the project never changes for the review we can save a few cycles by not making the call if it's not necessary. This moves the retrieval of the core list before the loop through reviews to make sure it's only called once per patchset. Change-Id: Iac9f3b6eb71131eccce58a60656865eeb77b8fda
|7 years ago|
|doc/source||9 years ago|
|projects||7 years ago|
|reviewstats||7 years ago|
|tests||10 years ago|
|.coveragerc||8 years ago|
|.gitignore||10 years ago|
|.gitreview||10 years ago|
|.mailmap||10 years ago|
|.testr.conf||10 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||9 years ago|
|LICENSE||10 years ago|
|MANIFEST.in||10 years ago|
|README.rst||8 years ago|
|babel.cfg||10 years ago|
|genresults-openreviews.sh||8 years ago|
|genresults-reviewers.sh||8 years ago|
|genresults-reviews-for-bugs.sh||8 years ago|
|openstack-common.conf||10 years ago|
|requirements.txt||8 years ago|
|setup.cfg||10 years ago|
|setup.py||10 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||10 years ago|
|tox.ini||9 years ago|
Utility scripts for generating stats about OpenStack development.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/reviewstats
- openreviews.py - Get some stats on the number and age of open reviews.
- reviewers.py - See how many reviews each person has done over a period of time.
Clone the git repository, then install the library:
pip install .
Run the scripts.
Each project has a JSON file describing what reviews, bugs and so on will count towards that projects statistics. The JSON file should have a single top level object containing the following keys:
- name: The project name.
- subprojects: A list of Gerrit projects to include.
- core-team: A list of Gerrit usernames to consider as core reviewers across subprojects.
- lp_projects: A list of Launchpad project ids to include.