This plugin moves the current content from the horizon repo to this
plugin repo. The code has been tested in a devstack install using the
1. packaging the plugin: "python setup.cfg sdist"
2. pip installing the tar.gz in the resulting dist directory
3. a. (temporary step) remove existing sahara enabled files from
b. finding the install location and changing to it
"cp sahara_dashboard/enabled/* /opt/stack/horizon/local/enabled"
4. in /opt/stack/horizon
a. python manage.py collectstatic
b. python manage.py compress
5. restarting the horizon server
Additionally, you can run the unit tests by:
Note: added script to programmatically remove the old configuration
files from the targeted horizon install, either in venv or system
1. running tests locally emits missing neutron service messages.
2. plugin code for devstack needs to be added
3. README is inadequate
4. integration tests are still in horizon repo
5. local copy of run_tests is heavy weight, but a better solution is
not available currently.
6. localization tooling and strings
Renaming savannadashboard directory to saharadashboard
* Renaming savannadashboard directory to saharadashboard which
also includes updating all of the places where that package
* Also including some renaming in the documentation.
* Changing the name of the top level panel to Sahara
* Changing the name of the top level Dashboard class to SaharaDashboard
Partial-Implements: blueprint savanna-renaming-dashboard