The requirements files have been mostly copied from sahara.git,
but most of the dependencies are not needed.
Refresh the content of lower-constraints.txt and ensure that
the lower-constraints tox environment considers also the doc
Explicitly depend on the pre-release of Sahara for Stein.
Add few more jobs to avoid breakages, namely:
- add check-requirements and openstack-lower-constraints-jobs;
- replace tempest-plugin-jobs with openstack-python-jobs,
openstack-python35-jobs and openstack-python36-jobs
now that it is possible to depend on sahara.
Also switch to pycodestyle from pep8 which requires a bump
of the the version of flake8 too.
Skip the following checks for now:
- E123 Closing bracket does not match indentation of opening bracket's line
- E226 Missing whitespace around arithmetic operator
- E402 Module level import not at top of file
- E731 Do not assign a lambda expression, use a def
- W503 Line break occurred before a binary operator
They should be probably revisited and fixed, if possible,
or skipped individually using # noqa
The following checks reported a limited number of errors and
they were fixed directly in this review:
- E241 Multiple spaces after ','
- E501 Line too long (82 > 79 characters)
According to Openstack summit session  stestr is
maintained project to which all Openstack projects
Let's switch it then.
Signed-off-by: Charles Short <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Move doc/ and releasenotes/ to openstackdocstheme
and remove the dependency on oslosphinx.
Initialize the correct link to the bug tracker (logABug).
api-ref/ was already properly configured.
Since pbr already landed and the old version of hacking seems not
work very well with pbr>=2, we should update it to match global
The tests removed here are now available in the Tempest plugin inside
Also remove few test dependencies which are not needed anymore (as a result
of this code removal but also of previous changes).