The mock third party library was needed for mock support in py2
runtimes. Since we now only support py36 and later, we can use the
standard lib unittest.mock module instead.
Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.1 and reno 3.1.0 versions. Using
these versions will allow especially:
* Linking from HTML to PDF document
* Allow parallel building of documents
* Fix some rendering problems
Update Sphinx version as well.
Set openstackdocs_pdf_link to link to PDF file. Note that
the link to the published document only works on docs.openstack.org
where the PDF file is placed in the top-level html directory. The
site-preview places the PDF in a pdf directory.
Change pygments_style to 'native' since old theme version always used
'native' and the theme now respects the setting and using 'sphinx' can
lead to some strange rendering.
Remove docs requirements from lower-constraints, they are not needed
during install or test but only for docs building.
openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames
before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also
not needed anymore, remove them.
- bump the openstackdocstheme requirement to 1.20.0, the minimum
recommended version nowadays, and clean the configuration
by removing the options now provided by the theme;
- add the pdf-docs tox environment according the established guidelines;
- remove a useless extra title (for both builders);
- docs tox environment: clean up only the generated html, not the entire
- disable the too smart smartquotes option for the latex builder;
- improve the title of the latex document.
The requirements files have been mostly copied from sahara.git,
but most of the dependencies are not needed.
Refresh the content of lower-constraints.txt and ensure
that the lower-constraints tox environment considers also
the doc dependencies.
Explicitly depend on the pre-release of Sahara for Stein.
Add few more jobs to avoid breakages, namely:
- add check-requirements and openstack-lower-constraints-jobs;
- replace tempest-plugin-jobs with openstack-python-jobs,
openstack-python35-jobs and openstack-python36-jobs
now that it is possible to depend on sahara.