This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
Cookiecutter template for an OpenStack specs repo projects. See https://github.com/audreyr/cookiecutter.
- Free software: Apache license
- pbr: Set up to use Python Build Reasonableness
- OpenStack-Infra: Ready for OpenStack Continuous Integration testing
- Tox testing: Setup to easily building sphunx docs
- Sphinx docs: Documentation ready for generation and publication
Generate a Python package project:
OpenStack projects require a working git repo for pbr to work, so you need to init a repo and commit to it before doing anything else:
cd $repo_name git init git add . git commit -a
- Add the project to the OpenStack Infrastructure