FT execution time in Zuul is about to exceed its timeout. This patch
make the existing dsvm-functional FT job to be separated to two jobs;
This patch fixes the unstable FT results in zuul FT jobs:
``depends_on`` in BaseHOT makes stable deletion of stacks, otherwise
Heat fails to delete subnets due to missing dependency with ports.
"--concurrency 1" enables to run test without any VMs on hosts,
otherwise Blazar fails to add hosts into the freepool.
* Split the FT directory to legacy and sol
* Create new tox envs for FT of legacy and of SOL
* Relative path are changed due to the new directory structure
* Add ``depends_on` parameter in BaseHOT
* Set "--concurrency 1" for both of the new FT jobs
Merge Neutron master branch to tacker master branch with modification
of tox.ini and .gitreview.
This patch imports the following change set of Neutron.
> commit cba140daccd7c4f715263cda422d5cec27af069d
> Merge: 63d8237 6bed4a0
> Author: Jenkins <email@example.com>
> Date: Sun Jun 22 16:02:56 2014 +0000
> Merge "Adding static routes data for members"