The "test_instantiate_terminate_vnf_with_vnflcmnoop" method of
multinode-sol job occasionally fails.
After vnf termination, "instantiationState" becomes "NOT_INSTANTIATED".
However, the "vnflcmOpOccs.operation_state" is not "COMPLETED" at this
point and sleep for 20 seconds before assert operation_state.
If stack deletion is not completed within 20 seconds sleep, reading
"PROCESSING" when asserting operation_state results in misjudgment and
This patch resolves the error by waiting until "COMPLETED" instead of
* Enable VNF vendors to customize configuration methods
for applications via MgmtDriver
* Load LCM interface from vnfd file
* Call LCM methods from vnflcm_driver
* Fix unitentional mgmt_calls in vnflcm_driver._scale_vnf_pre
* For UT, sqlalchemy is used, which calls functions in pymysql.py,
so the dependency module PyMySQL needs to be added.
* The previous implementation of ``cfg.CONF.tacker.infra_driver``
depends on the default config in legacy ``VNFMPlugin`` class in
tacker/vnfm/plugin.py, so we need to fix this here.
* Due to drop unitentional mgmt_calls, it makes compatibility breakage
for some scale actions calls and third party driver support. This
backward incompatibility was decided to keep since it is not long
time since last change(Victoria release)