We've been using old cirros-0.4.0 for long time, and don't need to fix
the version of cirros to 0.4.0. This patch is update to the latest
Most of the changes in this patch is replacing `image`, `hash` and
`version` in TOSCA definition files. The rest of them are:
* Replace images. First one is only an actual image, and rest of them
are empty text files which is a trick for reducing total size in
tacker repo. So, text files are not replaced, but renamed simply.
* Update functional tests verifying images. A refactor of defining
package size is included.
* Update devstack script, and helper scripts under `contrib` dir.
* Update API references and documents describing usage of the image.
Signed-off-by: Yasufumi Ogawa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Implements: blueprint update-cirros-052
FT execution time in Zuul is about to exceed its timeout. This patch
make the existing dsvm-functional FT job to be separated to two jobs;
This patch fixes the unstable FT results in zuul FT jobs:
``depends_on`` in BaseHOT makes stable deletion of stacks, otherwise
Heat fails to delete subnets due to missing dependency with ports.
"--concurrency 1" enables to run test without any VMs on hosts,
otherwise Blazar fails to add hosts into the freepool.
* Split the FT directory to legacy and sol
* Create new tox envs for FT of legacy and of SOL
* Relative path are changed due to the new directory structure
* Add ``depends_on` parameter in BaseHOT
* Set "--concurrency 1" for both of the new FT jobs