You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Tacker is an OpenStack based NFV Orchestrator service with built-in general purpose VNF Manager to deploy and operate Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) on an OpenStack based NFV Platform. It is based on ETSI MANO Architectural Framework and provides a fully functional stack to orchestrate VNFs end-to-end.
Installation instructions and user guides can be found at: https://docs.openstack.org/tacker/
Tacker code base supports OpenStack master and other releases. Please follow the instructions in the above address for a successful installation of corresponding release.
Tacker code is available in following repositories:
- Tacker server: https://opendev.org/openstack/tacker
- Tacker Python client: https://opendev.org/openstack/python-tackerclient
- Tacker Horizon UI: https://opendev.org/openstack/tacker-horizon
Please report bugs at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tacker
- Tacker Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tacker
- Tacker Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tacker
- For help on usage and hacking of Tacker, please send an email to OpenStack-dev Mailing List <mailto:email@example.com> with [openstack-dev] [Tacker] tag.
- To get release notes: Tacker Release Notes