The best way to join the community and get involved is to talk with others online or at a meetup and offer contributions. Here are some of the many ways you can contribute to the Tacker project:
- Development and Code Reviews
- Bug reporting/Bug fixes
- Wiki and Documentation
- Deployment scripts
Before you start contributing take a look at the Openstack Developers Guide.
Freenode IRC (Chat)
You can find tacker guys in our publicly accessible channel on freenode
#tacker. All conversations are logged and stored for your convenience at eavesdrop.openstack.org. For more information regarding OpenStack IRC channels please visit the OpenStack IRC Wiki.
Like other OpenStack related projects, we utilize Launchpad for our bug and release tracking.
Bugs should be filed on Launchpad, not Github.
The official Tacker source code is available in following repositories:
- Tacker server: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tacker
- Tacker Python client: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-tackerclient
- Tacker Horizon UI: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tacker-horizon
The mirror repositories on Github:
- Tacker server: https://github.com/openstack/tacker
- Tacker Python client: https://github.com/openstack/python-tackerclient
- Tacker Horizon UI: https://github.com/openstack/tacker-horizon
Like other OpenStack related projects, we utilize the OpenStack Gerrit review system for all code reviews. If you're unfamiliar with using the OpenStack Gerrit review system, please review the Gerrit Workflow wiki documentation.
Pull requests submitted through GitHub will be ignored.