This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
Team and repository tags
Tacker is an OpenStack based NFV Orchestrator service with built-in general purpose VNF Manager to deploy and operate Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) on an OpenStack based NFV Platform. It is based on ETSI MANO Architectural Framework and provides a fully functional stack to orchestrate VNFs end-to-end.
Installation instructions and user guides can be found at: https://docs.openstack.org/tacker/
Tacker code base supports OpenStack master and other releases. Please follow the instructions in the above address for a successful installation of corresponding release.
Tacker code is available in following repositories:
- Tacker server: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tacker
- Tacker Python client: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-tackerclient
- Tacker Horizon UI: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tacker-horizon
Please report bugs at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tacker
- Tacker Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tacker
- Tacker Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tacker
- For help on usage and hacking of Tacker, please send an email to OpenStack-dev Mailing List <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with [openstack-dev] [Tacker] tag.
- To get release notes: Tacker Release Notes