We have many job definition version for stable and master
gate and those are in same file integrated-gate.yaml. This
create confusion while modifying these jobs for master and
can end up modifying stable version.
Keeping all stable job definition in stable-jobs.yaml will help
us to accidentally modifying the stable jobs definition.
Now we have stable/wallaby branch ready for devstack
and so does for all service projects.
This commit adds the Tempest testing for stable/wallaby
by adding new jobs running on stable/wallaby version of
Current .zuul.yaml file has 36 jobs definition and
it is growing more which makes it hard to read and
This commit move the jobs definitions to zuul.d directory to
different yaml files:
- base.yaml includes base jobs definition
- integrated-gate.yaml includes integrated jobs to be
used in other openstack projects too.
- stable-jobs.yaml includes all stable jobs
- tempest-specific.yaml includes jobs supposed to run on Tempest
- project.yaml includes different pipelines (check, gate etc) definition