As tenks is branchless which means same
master code is run on stable branches too, let's test it
with all the python version supported in those stable branches.
For that, we need to explicitly add the python jobs instead of using
the release specific job template. This way, we will explicitly know
that we are testing all supported python versions and do not remove the
older py version testing when the new release template bumps the min python
version like done in Yoga.
In Yoga testing, we are making py3.9 job to run as voting, so
adding py3.9 job as voting.
Setuptools v54.1.0 introduces a warning that the use of dash-separated
options in 'setup.cfg' will not be supported in a future version .
Get ahead of the issue by replacing the dashes with underscores. Without
this, we see 'UserWarning' messages like the following on new enough
versions of setuptools:
UserWarning: Usage of dash-separated 'description-file' will not be
supported in future versions. Please use the underscore name
Make a few cleanups:
- Remove python 2.7 stanza from setup.py
- Add requires on python >= 3.6 to setup.cfg so that pypi and pip
know about the requirement
- Update classifiers
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
* Updates the documentation to use openstackdocstheme
* Try to make sphinx config more similar to other openstack projects
* Add publishing jobs for docs & release notes
* Update links to source and docs
* Add a version module