* new ansible-lint complaints * clamp ansible-lint to <7 * tox 4 support * switch to CentOS NFV Open vSwitch repository for OVS - rocky 9 RDO install was failing * switch from Kayobe CentOS stream 8 to Rocky Linux 9 and Ubuntu Jammy jobs - these are the current supported distros in Kayobe master Change-Id: Ic607ccccc866da65c100053bfa15ee141a98679e
Tenks is a utility that manages virtual bare metal clusters for development and testing purposes. It offers:
- Declarative definition of clusters using Ansible's familiar YAML syntax
- Automated creation and deletion of virtualised bare metal nodes across any number of hypervisors
- In-built management of Open vSwitch bridges for physical networks
- Registration of nodes and ports with OpenStack Ironic, and creation of OpenStack Nova flavors
- Simple cluster reconfiguration and tear-down
To get started with Tenks, see the documentation (linked below).
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tenks/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/tenks/
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/tenks
- Known issues/limitations: refer to the documentation.