* Updates the documentation to use openstackdocstheme * Try to make sphinx config more similar to other openstack projects * Add publishing jobs for docs & release notes * Update links to source and docs * Add a version module Change-Id: I5180e008382e294aa9808a4775e998776f21362a
Tenks is a utility that manages virtual bare metal clusters for development and testing purposes. It offers:
- Declarative definition of clusters using Ansible's familiar YAML syntax
- Automated creation and deletion of virtualised bare metal nodes across any number of hypervisors
- In-built management of Open vSwitch bridges for physical networks
- Registration of nodes and ports with OpenStack Ironic, and creation of OpenStack Nova flavors
- Simple cluster reconfiguration and tear-down
To get started with Tenks, see the documentation (linked below).
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tenks/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tenks/
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/tenks
- Known issues/limitations: refer to the documentation.