This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
Tenks is a utility that manages virtual bare metal clusters for development and testing purposes. It offers:
- Declarative definition of clusters using Ansible's familiar YAML syntax
- Automated creation and deletion of virtualised bare metal nodes across any number of hypervisors
- In-built management of Open vSwitch bridges for physical networks
- Registration of nodes and ports with OpenStack Ironic, and creation of OpenStack Nova flavors
- Simple cluster reconfiguration and tear-down
To get started with Tenks, see the documentation (linked below).
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tenks/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tenks/
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/tenks
- Known issues/limitations: refer to the documentation.