* Recent versions of etcd no longer support the /v3alpha/ endpoint * It's probably better to skip directly to the /v3/ endpoint as a default. * Note that this probably means a new minor version of tooz, while the behaviour can be worked around in config, this is enough to break existing systems on upgrade. * Updated the test to test backwards compatibility. * Updated the tests to use etcd 3.3.27, unfortunately we need a newer version of pifpaf that supports 3.4 before the default api can be used. * The etcd backend tests have been removed: the deprecated backend uses the v2 api which is no longer provided - a future commit should remove the deprecated backend. The etcd3gw backend is the replacement. This fix is required in pifpaf, but it's not in any release:
The Tooz project aims at centralizing the most common distributed primitives like group membership protocol, lock service and leader election by providing a coordination API helping developers to build distributed applications.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tooz/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/tooz
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-tooz/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/tooz