This patch updates the config for tox/zuul by:
- Switching the test running over to stestr like all other projects.
- Adding local tox targets for pep8, py27 and py3; see .
- Removes the git install of neutron and sfc from the testenv tox
target as those should be applied generically by the testenv target;
zuul will handle them in the gate and testenv:dev locally.
- Zuul.yaml is updated to properly define neutron and
sfc as required projects so they are pulled into the gate.
- Lower constraints job, tox target and constraints added.
The policy-and-docs-in-code Queens goal outlines the work required
for projects to move policy into code and document the operations
This commit replaces occurrences of RuleDefault with
DocumentedRuleDefault where appropriate, which requires additional
attributes when used that supply more documentation in rendered
Using DocumentedRuleDefault produces more descriptive generated
policy descriptons in 'configuration' section of tricircle docs.
Change the gate to OpenStack infrastrcuture and update the README.md
to reflect the work on the stateless design proposal and branch.
Signed-off-by: Chaoyi Huang <firstname.lastname@example.org>