The repo is Python 3 now, so update hacking to version 3.0 which
supports Python 3.
Fix problems found.
Remove hacking and friends from lower-constraints, they are not needed
Temporay remove some relate test errors, because we
need to merge some import pr. after we fix the error
in this pr
I will rebase them.
Co-Authored-By: tangzhuo <email@example.com>
As of now, due to bug 1817555, networking-sfc code cannot be pulled
from the master branch even if we specify it in 'required-projects'.
As a workaround, this commit specifies networking-sfc stein b1
in requirements.txt (and lower-constraints.txt accordingly) like
what was done in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/639363/
This is likely a better short term solution than moving those
requirements into their own file as we did in
A few fixes to get the tricircle gate working:
- Remove the depend on neutron common exception.
- Update lower-constraints for unneeded version constraining.
- The changes from https://review.openstack.org/#/c/596420/
- Adds neutron and sfc to the functional playbook
- Separates the neutron and networking-sfc requirements into
sibling-requirements.txt so they are not picked up by devstack and
updates tox.ini as needed for them.
Signed-off-by: song baisen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-Authored-By: tangzhuo <email@example.com>, zhiyuan_cai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This patch updates the config for tox/zuul by:
- Switching the test running over to stestr like all other projects.
- Adding local tox targets for pep8, py27 and py3; see .
- Removes the git install of neutron and sfc from the testenv tox
target as those should be applied generically by the testenv target;
zuul will handle them in the gate and testenv:dev locally.
- Zuul.yaml is updated to properly define neutron and
sfc as required projects so they are pulled into the gate.
- Lower constraints job, tox target and constraints added.