Add the devspecs doc to tricircle doc. Make it more openly for
people who are interest in tricircle.
Signed-off-by: song baisen <email@example.com>
Co-Authored-By: tangzhuo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, zhiyuan_cai <email@example.com>
1. What is the problem
Because Tricircle can work both in multi-region and nova cells v2,
it's more appropriate to replace the term "cross OpenStack L2 network"
with "cross Neutron L2 network".
2. What is the solution for the problem
1) Replace all the occurrences of "cross OpenStack L2 network" with
"cross Neutron L2 network"
2) Replace all the occurrences of "cross multiple OpenStack instances"
or "cross pods" with "cross multiple Neutron servers"
3) issue: the configuration "cross_pod_vxlan_mode" keeps unchanged.
3. What the features need to be implemented to the Tricircle to
realize the solution
All documents under directory doc/source and spec/ need to be updated.
1. What is the problem?
VLAN network has some restrictions that VxLAN network doesn't have.
For more flexible networking deployment, we consider supporting
cross-pod VxLAN network.
2. What is the solution to the problem?
The detailed discussion of the proposals to support cross-pod VxLAN
network is covered in this specification.
3. What features need to be implemented to the Tricircle
to realize the solution?
The proposed changes in this specification need to be implemented.