You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Heat templates to deploy OpenStack using OpenStack.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tripleo-heat-templates
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo
The ability to deploy a multi-node, role based OpenStack deployment using OpenStack Heat. Notable features include:
- Choice of deployment/configuration tooling: puppet, (soon) docker
- Role based deployment: roles for the controller, compute, ceph, swift, and cinder storage
- physical network configuration: support for isolated networks, bonding, and standard ctlplane networking
A description of the directory layout in TripleO Heat Templates.
- environments: contains heat environment files that can be used with -e
on the command like to enable features, etc.
- extraconfig: templates used to enable 'extra' functionality. Includes
functionality for distro specific registration and upgrades.
- firstboot: example first_boot scripts that can be used when initially
- network: heat templates to help create isolated networks and ports
- puppet: templates mostly driven by configuration with puppet. To use these
templates you can use the overcloud-resource-registry-puppet.yaml.
- validation-scripts: validation scripts useful to all deployment