- deploy-steps-tasks-step-1.yaml: Do not ignore errors when dealing
with check-mode directories. The file module is resilient enough to
not fail if the path is already absent.
- deploy-steps-tasks.yaml: Replace ignore_errors by another condition,
"not ansible_check_mode"; this task is not needed in check mode.
- generate-config-tasks.yaml: Replace ignore_errors by another
condition, "not ansible_check_mode"; this task is not needed in check mode.
- Neutron wrappers: use fail_key: False instead of ignore_errors: True
if a key can't be found in /etc/passwd.
- All services with service checks: Replace "ignore_errors: true" by
"failed_when: false". Since we don't care about whether or not the
task returns 0, let's just make the task never fail. It will only
improve UX when scrawling logs; no more failure will be shown for
- Same as above for cibadmin commands, cluster resources show
commands and keepalived container restart command; and all other shell
or command or yum modules uses where we just don't care about their potential
- Aodh/Gnocchi: Add pipefail so the task isn't support to fail
- tripleo-packages-baremetal-puppet and undercloud-upgrade: check shell
rc instead of "succeeded", since the task will always succeed.
(cherry picked from commit 38bad5283f)