* Replace .testr.conf by .stestr.conf for migration and update
.gitignore, tox.ini and test-requirements.txt files accordingly
* Use py3 as the default runtime for tox
Signed-off-by: HeroicHitesh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.1 and reno 3.1.0 versions. Using
these versions will allow especially:
* Linking from HTML to PDF document
* Allow parallel building of documents
* Fix some rendering problems
Update Sphinx version as well.
Disable openstackdocs_auto_name to use 'project' variable as name.
Change pygments_style to 'native' since old theme version always used
'native' and the theme now respects the setting and using 'sphinx' can
lead to some strange rendering.
openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames
before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also
not needed anymore, remove them.
This repo is now testing only with Python 3, so let's make
a few cleanups:
- Add requires on python >= 3.6 to setup.cfg so that pypi and pip
know about the requirement
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
- Use newer openstackdocstheme and Sphinx versions
- Remove install_command from tox.ini, the default is fine
- Remove babel.cfg, it's not needed
- move basepython into testenv
Some options are now automatically configured by the version 1.20: