By default tripleo doesn't enable cinder-backup service, this is done in
scenario002, so these tests must be in the skip file otherwise it will
Stackviz wasn't being executed when tempest have a failure, because
post-tempest exits with tempest status code. So, once tempest fails,
stackviz is not executed, not generating the report.
We need to differentiate local_working_dir from working_dir
as well as decouple the stack user from `ansible_user` var.
Both of these are causing issues as we begin to automate
deployments in more environments.
- Cleanup duplicate variables that are consumed via extras-common
- Note: extras-common depends on the common role in OOOQ
- Cleanup redundant var and superfluous quotes from overcloud-scale
- Cleanup redundant comments in <role>/defaults/main.yml
As more ansible variables are shared or reused across roles it is
important to define these variables in a role that is always
executed. In this case that role is extras-common.
Note: This review is a blocker for https://review.openstack.org/#/c/418998/
The right way to configure encrypted volumes is configuring a key
manager, like barbican, however, it's not enabled by default, and
it's already being covered by one of tripleo scenarios.
We have built up a lot of cruft over the months within our roles.
This review aims to clean up the unused sections. Now that we have
each role within a single repository, ensuring a clean house
is even more important than when they were separate.
Tempest is failing due the lack of gcc to compile some required
packages with pip when it creates the virtualenv tree.
An example can be found in https://goo.gl/t0Pl3a
This patch add to tempest role, the generation of the report created by
stackviz from tempest results. Basically, what it does is:
- Download stackviz from git repository
to install npm, download the dependences, and build the static html
(which would save some minutes)
- Install stackviz (only the processor)
- Run stackviz-export on tempest to collect the results
Also, add the code needed in the collect logs role to collect these
static files generated by stackviz.
- This patch avoids deprecations warning about using sudo/sudo_user
instead of become/become_user.
- Adds new line at the end of roles/../tasks/undercloud-config.yaml file.
Signed-off-by: Gael Chamoulaud <email@example.com>