This will now run bashate on all shell scripts. We could ignore the following list of bashate errors: - E006: Line longer than 79 columns (as many scripts use jinja templating, this is very difficult) - E040: Syntax error determined using `bash -n` (as many scripts use jinja templating, this will often fail and the syntax error will be discovered in execution anyway) Change-Id: I6f6d454ac54a0ac98d8b8a092fa522cba092a592 Signed-off-by: Gael Chamoulaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|6 years ago|
|defaults||6 years ago|
|meta||6 years ago|
|tasks||6 years ago|
|templates||6 years ago|
|tests||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
An Ansible role to setup the undercloud for a deployment on baremetal overcloud nodes.
This playbook expects that the undercloud has been installed and setup using one of the roles relevant to baremetal overcloud deployments.
Note: Make sure to include all environment file and options from your initial Overcloud creation.
- step_root_device_size: -- boolean value that will apply disk size hints and rerun introspection if true
- working_dir: <'/home/stack'> -- working directory for the role. Assumes stackrc file is present at this location
- step_adjust_mtu: -- boolean value that will change MTUS on specified nics
- mtu: <1350> -- numerical value to set MTUs
- mtu_interface: <'eth1'> -- list of NICs
- undercloud_type: -- can be overwritten with values like 'baremetal' or 'ovb'
- network_isolation: -- bolean value to test if network isolation wil be used in the deployment
- network_isolation_ipv4_cidr: <"172.16.23.0/24">
This playbook does not deploy the overcloud. After this playbook runs, call https://github.com/redhat-openstack/ansible-role-tripleo-overcloud.
- Sample playbook to call the role
- name: Prepare for deployment on baremetal overcloud hosts: virthost gather_facts: no roles: - ansible-role-tripleo-overcloud-prep-baremetal