Preparation for the reqcheck job merge, as it fails if the package is listed in the requirements. Depends-On: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-validations/+/793154 Signed-off-by: Jiri Podivin <email@example.com> Change-Id: I4da57b0832eb385d96b27c633e01384d4e07b88b (cherry picked from commit
A collection of Ansible roles and playbooks to detect and report potential issues during TripleO deployments.
The validations will help detect issues early in the deployment process and prevent field engineers from wasting time on misconfiguration or hardware issues in their environments.
All validations are written in Ansible and are written in a way that's consumable by the Mistral validation framework or by Ansible directly. They are available independently from the UI or the command line client.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tripleo-validations/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/tripleo-validations/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/tripleo-validations
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/tripleo-validations