This patchset helps reducing the ignored pep8 errors.
Fixed some ignored hacking rules, as listed follows:
- E111 indentation is not a multiple of four
- E122 continuation line missing indentation or outdented
- E123 closing bracket does not match indentation of opening bracket's line
- E128 continuation line under-indented for visual indent
- E251 unexpected spaces around keyword / parameter equals
- E265 block comment should start with '# '
- E713 test for membership should be 'not in'
- H105 Don't use author tags
- H306 imports not in alphabetical order
* Added Incremental backup test and resulting sample files.
* Fixed the example generator tests to actually fail when api
* Added changes since the last example generation was run.
* Added a --fix-examples flag to the example generator to
automatically correct the sample files.
This code adds a feature to the tests where all of the example
snippets are generated and then validated. Tests fail if the new
examples don't match the old ones, meaning a dev changing the API
must update the snippets, triggering a conversation about the changes
during the pull request.
Implements: blueprint example-snippet-generator