Remove usage of local config object in Vitrage
services and tests. Instead, it's been replaced
with the global CONF object. The structure of the
code becomes more like in other OpenStack projects.
Also, this change provides an opportunity to
introduce migrations and tests for them.
As part of Rocky fast-failover support,
vitrage-graph is now reloaded from the
database. This causes an issue with
datasources using caches, that can become
outdated in two cases
- After vitrage-graph restart. This is
handled by the consistency service.
- If more than one vitrage-collector is used.
The solution/workaround for Rocky is to let
the consistency enforcer delete outdated
entities for datasources that specifically
For Stein, we should move this handling to
the processor (so the entities will be
deleted immediately) and delete all the
- misleading name `load_files` for a method does not load file, renamed
- exception already handled, unnecessary arg validation when calling removed
- log exception to error for diagnostic
- check directory existance before listing