Switch to openstackdocstheme 2.2.1 and reno 3.1.0 versions. Using
these versions will allow especially:
* Linking from HTML to PDF document
* Allow parallel building of documents
* Fix some rendering problems
Update Sphinx version as well.
Set openstackdocs_pdf_link to link to PDF file. Note that
the link to the published document only works on docs.openstack.org
where the PDF file is placed in the top-level html directory. The
site-preview places the PDF in a pdf directory.
Disable openstackdocs_auto_name to use 'project' variable as name.
Change pygments_style to 'native' since old theme version always used
'native' and the theme now respects the setting and using 'sphinx' can
lead to some strange rendering.
Remove docs requirements from lower-constraints, they are not needed
during install or test but only for docs building.
openstackdocstheme renames some variables, so follow the renames
before the next release removes them. A couple of variables are also
not needed anymore, remove them.
This repo is now testing only with Python 3, so let's make
a few cleanups:
- Remove python 2.7 stanza from setup.py
- Add requires on python >= 3.6 to setup.cfg so that pypi and pip
know about the requirement
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Update classifiers
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
- Switch to using sphinx-build
- Cleanup */source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Use newer openstackdocstheme version
- Use mock from unittest;leave it in test-requirements for now since
otherwise lower-constraints fails since some repos expect mock to be
installed without requiring it.
- Remove future imports, not needed for python3
- Update to newer hacking version for python3, disable one warning.
Remove hacking requirements from lower-constraints, they are not
- Cleanup tox.ini, move basepython to top
- Update horizon requirement for ussuri
1. Sphinx 1.8 introduced  the '--keep-going' argument which, as its name
suggests, keeps the build running when it encounters non-fatal errors.
This is exceptionally useful in avoiding a continuous edit-build loop
when undertaking large doc reworks where multiple errors may be
2. pbr hasn't need the hook configuration since forever 
This is a mechanically generated change to replace openstack.org
git:// URLs with https:// equivalents.
This is in aid of a planned future move of the git hosting
infrastructure to a self-hosted instance of gitea (https://gitea.io),
which does not support the git wire protocol at this stage.
This update should result in no functional change.
For more information see the thread at
Changeset https://review.openstack.org/#/c/402973/ will introduce
a new badge for this project, including a external svg image. This
update will produce a bug because README.rst file is referenced by
the deploy/installation.rst file. So I moved README.rst content to
deploy/installation.rst to fix it.
This patchset puts in open source the code initially made internally.
This dashboard follows the new plugin architecture that Horizon
Implements: blueprint watcher-ui