This repo is now testing only with Python 3, so let's make
a few cleanups:
- Remove python 2.7 stanza from setup.py
- Add requires on python >= 3.6 to setup.cfg so that pypi and pip
know about the requirement
- Remove obsolete sections from setup.cfg
- Update classifiers
- Update requirements, no need for python_version anymore
- Switch to using sphinx-build
- Cleanup */source/conf.py to remove now obsolete content.
- Use newer openstackdocstheme version
- Use mock from unittest;leave it in test-requirements for now since
otherwise lower-constraints fails since some repos expect mock to be
installed without requiring it.
- Remove future imports, not needed for python3
- Update to newer hacking version for python3, disable one warning.
Remove hacking requirements from lower-constraints, they are not
- Cleanup tox.ini, move basepython to top
- Update horizon requirement for ussuri
This patchset puts in open source the code initially made internally.
This dashboard follows the new plugin architecture that Horizon
Implements: blueprint watcher-ui