Fixing the way the puppet plugin for pci_irq_affinity_agent retrieves
the openstack app after the merge of .
Signed-off-by: Thiago Brito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Since pci-irq-affinity-agent service is being containerized, once
the related changes are merged sysinv will have to check if
the stx-openstack application version already supports the agent
or not, in the latter case the agent service still need to be
activated on the platform.
Signed-off-by: Heitor Matsui <HeitorVieira.Matsui@windriver.com>
This change is to provision and deprovision dbmon service on an
AIO/DX or distributed cloud systemcontroller after stx-openstack
application is active.
1. Add active state to kube-app.
A kube-app is active after the first time it is applied successfully,
and deactive when it is being removed.
An util function is provided to access the active state of a given
2. apply stx_openstack runtime manifest to provision/deprovision
based on the active state of stx-openstack application
Signed-off-by: Bin Qian <email@example.com>
Create an agent which runs on each worker node to do pci interrupt
In this patch, it will add related puppet file to get configurations
from helm data.
Below test done and pass, see detailed test spec in story link.
1) deployment test with/without openstack application
2) Periodic audit pci irq affinity
3) Remove VM without sriov pci port
4) Remove VM with sriov pci port
5) Add VM without sriov pci port
6) Add VM with sriov pci port
7) Add VM without pci_irq_affinity_mask
8) Add VM without cpu policy set
9) VM resize test
10) Remove one pci port for VM
11) config file apply
Signed-off-by: zhipengl <firstname.lastname@example.org>