Modified mtce to address the following
failing services on Debian:
- Included modified .service files for debian
directly into into the deb_folder.
- Changed the init files to account for the different
locations of the init-functions and service daemons
on Debian and CentOS
- Included "override_dh_installsystemd" section
to rules in order to start services at boot.
PASS: Package installed and ISO built successfully
PASS: Ran "systemctl list-units --failed" and verified that the
services are not failing
PASS: Ran "systemctl status <service_name>" for
each service and verified that they are behaving as desired
PASS: Services work as expected on CentOS
PASS: Bootstrap and host-unlock successful on CentOS
Signed-off-by: Matheus Machado Guilhermino <Matheus.MachadoGuilhermino@windriver.com>
This update make the following setting changes to the
maintenance log rotation configuration files
- add 'create' with permissions to each tuple
- add 'delaycompress'
- group together log files with similar settings
- move global settings ro local settings
- remove 'copytruncate' global setting
- remove the 'nodateext' global and local setting
PASS: Verify log rotation for all mtc log files
PASS: Verify no log loss over rotation
PASS: Verify log rotation file naming convention
PASS: Verify delaycompress on all mtce log files
PASS: Verify log permissions after rotate are 0640
PASS: Verify AIO system install
PASS: Verify Standard system install
PASS: Verify full and dated collect
Signed-off-by: Eric MacDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1. Rename Titanium Cloud to StarlingX for .spec files
2. Rename Titanium Cloud to StarlingX for .service file
After the de-brand change, bootimage.iso has built in the flock layer
and installed on the dev machine to validate the changes.
Please note, doing de-brand changes in batches, this is batch1 changes.
Signed-off-by: Sharath Kumar K <email@example.com>
The LSB headers are required by openSUSE build system as one of the
quality checks. This patch adds the header and missing fields. A $null
value was set for all unchanged fields
Signed-off-by: Erich Cordoba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This update replaces compute references to worker in mtce,
kickstarts, installer and bsp files.
AIO-SX: Sanity and Nightly automated test suite
AIO-DX: Sanity and Nightly automated test suite
2+2 System: Sanity and Nightly automated test suite
2+2 System: Horizon Patch Orchestration
AIO-SX: Create, delete, reboot and rebuild instances
2+2+2 System: worker nodes are unlock enable and no alarms
Signed-off-by: Tao Liu <email@example.com>
This decouples the build and packaging of guest-server, guest-agent from
mtce, by splitting guest component into stx-nfv repo.
This leaves existing C++ code, scripts, and resource files untouched,
so there is no functional change. Code refactoring is beyond the scope
of this update.
Makefiles were modified to include devel headers directories
/usr/include/mtce-common and /usr/include/mtce-daemon.
This ensures there is no contamination with other system headers.
The cgts-mtce-common package is renamed and split into:
- repo stx-metal: mtce-common, mtce-common-dev
- repo stx-metal: mtce
- repo stx-nfv: mtce-guest
- repo stx-ha: updates package dependencies to mtce-pmon for
service-mgmt, sm, and sm-api
- contains common and daemon shared source utility code
- based on mtce-common, contains devel package required to build
mtce-guest and mtce
- contains common library archives and headers
- contains components: alarm, fsmon, fsync, heartbeat, hostw, hwmon,
maintenance, mtclog, pmon, public, rmon
- contains guest component guest-server, guest-agent
Signed-off-by: Jim Gauld <firstname.lastname@example.org>