This decouples the build and packaging of guest-server, guest-agent from
mtce, by splitting guest component into stx-nfv repo.
This leaves existing C++ code, scripts, and resource files untouched,
so there is no functional change. Code refactoring is beyond the scope
of this update.
Makefiles were modified to include devel headers directories
/usr/include/mtce-common and /usr/include/mtce-daemon.
This ensures there is no contamination with other system headers.
The cgts-mtce-common package is renamed and split into:
- repo stx-metal: mtce-common, mtce-common-dev
- repo stx-metal: mtce
- repo stx-nfv: mtce-guest
- repo stx-ha: updates package dependencies to mtce-pmon for
service-mgmt, sm, and sm-api
- contains common and daemon shared source utility code
- based on mtce-common, contains devel package required to build
mtce-guest and mtce
- contains common library archives and headers
- contains components: alarm, fsmon, fsync, heartbeat, hostw, hwmon,
maintenance, mtclog, pmon, public, rmon
- contains guest component guest-server, guest-agent
Signed-off-by: Jim Gauld <email@example.com>