Adding simple unit tests to tsconfig.
- test the behaviour when build.info is not present
- test the behaviour when platform.conf is not present
- test the behaviour when both files are found
This works in py27 and py35.
Coverage for tsconfig is 100%
Added requirements.txt and test-requirements.txt
Added a setup.cfg file so that the wheel can be
built in universal mode (python 2 and 3)
Properly set some of the setup.cfg variables.
These unit tests are wired into zuul.
Signed-off-by: Al Bailey <Al.Bailey@windriver.com>
Baseline changes to comply with Release Notes Management
based in Reno :
* Use build-openstack-releasenotes job for release notes
(We can't use the OpenStack releasenotes template as it includes
publish jobs, stx needs its own)
* Add newnote tox environment as convenience for creating new release
notes, re-using the releasenotes venv.
* Remove the unused 'true' tox environment.
Signed-off-by: Abraham Arce <email@example.com>