Ansible role to manage Nodepool
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://ansible-role-nodepool.readthedocs.org
- Source: https://opendev.org/windmill/ansible-role-nodepool
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ansible-role-nodepool
Nodepool is a system for launching single-use test nodes on demand based on images built with cached data. It is designed to work with any OpenStack based cloud, and is part of a suite of tools that form a comprehensive test system including Jenkins and Zuul.
- pip3 to be installed if using nodepool_install_method: (git|pip)
- docker to be installed if using nodepool_install_method: docker NOTE Docker support should be consider experimental. You will need to create systemd service files manually. There are too many possible settings for docker, which make is almost impossible to support via Ansible.
Package repository index files should be up to date before using this role, we do not manage them.
You will be required to create the appropriate sudoers file if you plan on creating DIBs.
- name: Install nodepool hosts: nodepool roles: - ansible-role-nodepool