You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
|3 years ago|
|defaults||3 years ago|
|doc/source||4 years ago|
|meta||4 years ago|
|tasks||3 years ago|
|templates/root/.config/openstack||3 years ago|
|tests||3 years ago|
|vars||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|.gitreview||3 years ago|
|.zuul.yaml||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.rst||4 years ago|
|bindep.txt||4 years ago|
|requirements.txt||4 years ago|
|setup.cfg||4 years ago|
|setup.py||4 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||4 years ago|
|tox.ini||4 years ago|
Ansible role to manage OpenStackSDK
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://ansible-role-openstacksdk.readthedocs.org
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ansible-role-openstacksdk
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ansible-role-openstacksdk
OpenStackSDK is a simple client library for operating OpenStack clouds.
- pip3 to be installed if using openstacksdk_install_method: (git|pip)
See bindep.txt for role dependencies.
Package repository index files should be up to date before using this role, we do not manage them.
- name: Install openstacksdk hosts: nodepool roles: - ansible-role-openstacksdk