This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
Ansible role to manage graphite-project/whisper
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://ansible-role-whisper.readthedocs.org
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ansible-role-whisper
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ansible-role-whisper
Whisper is a file-based time-series database format for Graphite.
See bindep.txt for role dependencies.
Package repository index files should be up to date before using this role, we do not manage them.
- name: Install whisper hosts: graphite roles: - ansible-role-whisper