Certs are root readable so we use a cron job to perform
the check and save state for an nrpe check to read and
send back to nagios.
Add the 'docs' key and point it at a Discourse topic
previously populated with the charm's README contents.
When the new charm revision is released to the Charmhub,
this Discourse-based content will be displayed there. In
the absense of the this new key, the Charmhub's default
behaviour is to display the value of the charm's
* Voting was turned on for jammy-antelope in the
project-template for charm-functional-jobs in zosci-config
* Voting for jammy-antelope bundles with non-standard names
is turned on in individual charms
* Kinetic-zed bundles/tests are removed
Properly format passenv list.
Drop the outer tox.ini func-target hack.
Drop the incepted tox in src/test-requirements.txt.
Drop pip.sh script.
Fix undeterministic check in test_configure_deferred_restarts
The test checks output of a class property that provides a list
in undetermined order.
Mocking class properties is non-trivial so let's just sort the
result and expected list.
Now that the use of system-files interface has been approved and the
prometheus-ovn-exporter snap with the relevant plugs has been released
to the store, devmode usage can be disabled and additional connections
can be made.
* Add prometheus-scrape interface
* Install the prometheus-ovn-exporter snap if the relevant option is
set appropriately (to a valid channel rather than an empty string);
* Provide the endpoint details to the prometheus-k8s-operator
scrape_interface compatible relation (app and unit data);
* Remove the snap or ignore steps to install it if the option is set to
an empty string;
* Clear the relation data for individual jobs if the snap is removed.
The current description erronously refers to 'focal-ovn-22.03' as
a valid value, while the correct value is 'cloud:focal-ovn-22.03'.
Charmcraft 2.1 provides the required functionality to build the
charm using the reactive plugin.
Add missing `kinetic` series in src/metadata.yaml.
Drop the `build-rective` target, old charm-tools environment
variables and redundant pins in tox.ini.
Fixup the bases configuration and make associated changes to test
Commit f049e91ea9 added support for using the UCA
focal-ovn-22.03 pocket by default for new deployments on Focal.
Unfortunately the change missed some required changes for this to
work end to end.
Ensure charm works on Focal without any UCA pocket with the
`openstack-release` package already installed. The behavior
of `charms.openstack` is quite different dependning on whether
that information is available or not.
Ensure charm is able to detect availability of and to perform
payload upgrade on change of source.
Ensure charm does not attempt payload upgrade on charm upgrade.
When upgrading from a charm that does not have the `ovn-source`
configuration option, the reactive automatic flag
`config.changed.ovn-source` will fire even though it has not
changed. Clear the flag in upgrade-charm hook.
Add `ovn-source` configuration option which should be used in
addition to the `source` configuration option.
The default of the `ovn-source` configuration option is
determined at runtime based on whether the end user has provided
config, whether its a fresh or upgraded charm deployment and which
series it is deployed on.
* sync charm-helpers to classic charms
* change openstack-origin/source default to zed
* align testing with zed
* add new zed bundles
* add zed bundles to tests.yaml
* add zed tests to osci.yaml and .zuul.yaml
* update build-on and run-on bases
* add bindep.txt for py310
* sync tox.ini and requirements.txt for ruamel
* use charmcraft_channel 2.0/stable
* drop reactive plugin overrides
* move interface/layer env vars to charmcraft.yaml
* pin zipp to a version that does not require setuptools>=42 since this
is causing an issue when the install hook runs at the deployment time.
The ovn-northd daemon has gained support for runtime reload of
certificate data  and is now on par with the other OVS/OVN
Remove the workaround from the charm.
- charmcraft: build-on 20.04 -> run-on 20.04/22.04 [*archs]
- Refresh tox targets
- Drop impish bundles and OSCI testing
- Add jammy metadata
- Set default source config and update bundles to confirm it
Drop NRPE from Jammy bundles as the charm is not updated to
support Python 3.10 yet.
Due to a build problem with the reactive plugin, this change falls back
on overriding the steps and doing a manual build, but it also ensures
the CI system builds the charm using charmcraft. Changes:
- add a build-requirements.txt
- modify charmcraft.yaml
- modify osci.yaml
-> indicate build with charmcraft
- modify tox.ini
-> tox -e build does charmcraft build/rename
-> tox -e build-reactive does the reactive build
- modify bundles to use the <charm>.charm artifact in tests.
and fix deprecation warning re: prefix
- tox inception to enable tox -e func-test in the CI
Co-authored-by: Aurelien Lourot <email@example.com>
The certificate handler code does a bit of work and should not
run during the update-status hook.
Rebuild to pull in fix merged in layer-openstack.
* charm-helpers sync for classic charms
* sync from release-tools
* switch to release-specific zosci functional tests
* run focal-ussuri as smoke tests
* remove trusty, xenial, and groovy metadata/tests
* drop py35 and add py39
When the OVN packages are upgraded they restart the ovn-central
and the ovn north and south DB services. However, the restart
of ovn-central after the upgrade does not trigger the DB
services to be restarted. To fix this ensure that when the action
is run to restart services the DB services are done too.
* charm-helpers sync for classic charms
* build.lock file for reactive charms
* ensure tox.ini is from release-tools
* ensure requirements.txt files are from release-tools
* On reactive charms:
- ensure stable/21.04 branch for charms.openstack
- ensure stable/21.04 branch for charm-helpers
* Update requirements.txt to pin charm-tools to 2.8.3
* Update tox.ini to change the build parameters.
* This upgrades from <2.7 which adds reproducible charms
* Bug was fixed that controlled the default output directory
doesn't get 'builds' appended. The tox change puts it
back so that stable & master both build to the same
directory. This may be reviewed in the future.