- K8sClient moved from ./models to ./managers
- all YAMLs placed to ./tests/fixtures/templates
- all tests placed to ./tests/ into separated folders depending
on tests types
- ssh_manager removed from helpers (unused)
- main folder 'mcp_tests' renamed to 'fuel_ccp_tests'
- conftest.py moved to the ./tests/system and ./tests/component
folder because of failed unit tests (we use fixtures with
autouse=True which fail unit tests).
- empty conftest.py added to the root of fuel_ccp_tests module
to get unit tests passed
My proposal is using fixtures for our tests. So, common actions are in
mcp_tests/system_tests/base_test.py, fixtures described in
mcp_tests/system_tests/*_fixtures.py, and test looks like
Updated command for test:
ENV_NAME="<env_name>" IMAGE_PATH="<path_to_qcow2_image>" WORKSPACE=/tmp DEPLOY_SCRIPT="/path/to/kargo_deploy.sh" SUSPEND_ENV_ON_TEARDOWN=false py.test -vvv -s mcp_tests/system_tests/test_ccp_install_k8s.py
Add manager for creating VMs, PEP8 impromevents and some tests.
Test creating VMs (via fuel-devops) and deploying k8s via kargo_deploy.sh (may be found in
ENV_NAME="<env_name>" IMAGE_PATH="<path_to_qcow2_image>" WORKSPACE=/tmp DEPLOY_SCRIPT="/path/to/kargo_deploy.sh" SUSPEND_ENV_ON_TEARDOWN=false py.test -vvv -s -k "create_vms or env_base"