- Task-based deployment support.
- Hot-plug and LCM support (Experimental).
- Updated documentaion.
- Cleaned up puppet.
- Refactored deployment_tasks.yaml
- Removed all stuff related to default MOS backends.
9.0 has built-in multibackend, so just add new backend.
- The plugin has been totally refactored to accordance with changes in
OpenStack Liberty and MOS 8.0
- All documented features of NetApp Cinder Driver are configurable
- Plugin can change Cinder settings after deployment with wrong
parameters. It requires manual actions
- Defined type (backend::netapp) form upstream puppet cinder module is
not used because is outdated and doesn't support last changes in
Cinder NetApp driver
- Added a tasks that deletes not existed cinder services