Fuel plugin to collect Logging Monitoring and Alerting metrics
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Bug fixes
- Reconnect to the local RabbitMQ instance if the connection has been lost (#1503251).
- Enable buffering for Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Nagios and TCP outputs to reduce congestion in the Heka pipeline (#1488717, #1557388).
- Return the correct status for Nova when Midonet is used (#1531541).
- Return the correct status for Neutron when Contrail is used (#1546017).
- Increase the maximum number of file descriptors (#1543289).
- Avoid spawning several hekad processes (#1561109).
- Remove the monitoring of individual queue of RabbitMQ (#1549721).
- Support for alerting in two different modes:
- Email notifications.
- Integration with Nagios.
- Upgrade to InfluxDB 0.9.5.
- Upgrade to Grafana 2.5.
- Management of the LMA collector service by Pacemaker on the controller nodes for improved reliability.
- Monitoring of the LMA toolchain components (self-monitoring).
- Support for configurable alarm rules in the Collector.
- Initial release of the plugin. This is a beta version.