* All files in the same directory should belong to
the same package
* Avoid xyz/xyz_v123 format (example volume/volume_v2)
* Added a doc.go so we can support a different import
* Drop the trailing ".git" in the imports
* OpenStack CI (Zuul?) puts repos under test in a repo named for the
running job rather than the actual repo name, Go doesn't like ths.
Get the actual package name from glide.yaml to build the golang
workspace rather than the current directory.
* Only install glide on OS/X if it is not already found
* Hack out a bunch of the volume v3 stuff that I should not have merged
before the unit job was working...the revert fails now too, so this
is just a fine mess that I am going to clean up now.