AMT drivers recently were removed from ironic, but some unit tests for AMT driver in ironic-staging-drivers still try to use AMT-specific exceptions from ironic package instead of from ironic-staging-drivers. This patch changes affected places to use those exceptions from ironic_staging_drivers.common module. Change-Id: I7982cd8043a0508df6e26b8ef75738b7d3a82ee7 Closes-Bug: #1651069
|6 years ago|
|devstack||6 years ago|
|doc/source||6 years ago|
|imagebuild/ironic-ansible||6 years ago|
|ironic_staging_drivers||6 years ago|
|releasenotes||6 years ago|
|.coveragerc||7 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|.gitreview||7 years ago|
|.mailmap||7 years ago|
|.testr.conf||7 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||7 years ago|
|HACKING.rst||7 years ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|README.rst||7 years ago|
|babel.cfg||7 years ago|
|extra-requirements.txt||7 years ago|
|requirements.txt||6 years ago|
|setup.cfg||6 years ago|
|setup.py||6 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||6 years ago|
|tox.ini||6 years ago|
Ironic Staging Drivers
The Ironic Staging Drivers is used to hold out-of-tree Ironic drivers which doesn't have means to provide a 3rd Party CI at this point in time which is required by Ironic.
The intention of this project is to provide a common place for useful drivers resolving the "hundreds of different download sites" problem.
What the Ironic Staging Drivers is not
- The Ironic Staging Drivers is not a project under Ironic's governance, meaning that the Ironic core group is not resposible for the code in this project (even tho, some individuals that work in this project also hold core status in the Ironic project).
- This project is not a place to dump code and run away hoping that someone else will take care of it for you. Drivers included in this project should be maintained and have their bugs fixed quickly. Therefore, driver owners are going to be asked to "babysit" their driver.
How to contribute
We want to make sure that the Ironic Staging Drivers project is a welcoming and friendly place to contribute code. Therefore, we want to avoid bureaucratic processes as much as possible. If you want to propose a driver to be included in the repository: Just submit the code!
How do I submit the code?
Before we can accept your patches, you'll have to agree to a contributor license agreement.
Learn about how to use our Gerrit review system.
Get the code:
git clone git://git.openstack.org/openstack/ironic-staging-drivers
Make your changes and write a nice commit message explaining the change in details.
Submit the code!
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://ironic-staging-drivers.rtfd.org
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-staging-drivers
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-staging-drivers