https://bugs.launchpad.net/kloudbuster/+bug/1715333 Only calculate cinder quota for client tenant use the storage configs vm count and disk size (not the flavor disk size) Add INFO to display the calculated disk and volume quotas Only lookup for flavors ond image once at the kloud level (instead of every instance) Change-Id: Ic92d962d6765e682e3158d7b52d7c7f3310b09bc
|5 years ago|
|doc||5 years ago|
|kb_dib||5 years ago|
|kb_server||6 years ago|
|kloudbuster||5 years ago|
|.coveragerc||7 years ago|
|.dockerignore||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|.gitreview||7 years ago|
|.mailmap||7 years ago|
|Dockerfile||5 years ago|
|HACKING.rst||7 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|MANIFEST.in||5 years ago|
|README.rst||5 years ago|
|babel.cfg||5 years ago|
|kb_build.sh||5 years ago|
|kb_extract_img_from_docker.sh||5 years ago|
|openstack-common.conf||7 years ago|
|requirements-dev.txt||7 years ago|
|requirements.txt||5 years ago|
|setup.cfg||7 years ago|
|setup.py||5 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||7 years ago|
|tox.ini||5 years ago|
KloudBuster version 7
How good is your OpenStack data plane or storage service under real heavy load?
KloudBuster is a tool that can load the data plane or storage infrastructure of any OpenStack cloud at massive scale and measure how well the cloud behaves under load where it matters: from the VMs standpoint, where cloud applications run.
Accessible to anybody with basic knowledge of OpenStack, installs in minutes and runs off the box with sensible default workloads in a fully automated way. CLI/REST or Web User Interface.. you pick what works best for you.
Read the full documentation with feature list, snapshots and diagrams, scale test design, how-to and installation instructions:
KloudBuster is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this tool except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
KloudBuster VM images contain multiple open source license components:
- nginx: BSD License (http://nginx.org/LICENSE)
- wrk2: Apache License 2.0 (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/giltene/wrk2/master/LICENSE)
- Redis: BSD License (http://redis.io/topics/license)
- FIO: GPL v2 (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/axboe/fio/master/MORAL-LICENSE)
* nuttcp: GPL v2 (http://nuttcp.net/nuttcp/beta/LICENSE) Although the VM image includes a binary copy of the FIO code, it does not include the source code used to build it. In accordance to the GPL V2 license related to the inclusion of binary copies of FIO, the source code used to build the FIO binary copy was not modified and can be found directly at https://github.com/axboe/fio or can be obtained by email request to the maintainer of KloudBuster.