- Snapped binary packages of Filebeat, NRPE and Telegraf (disabled by default)
- Added W/A of Telegraf segfault after ELF patching by snapcraft
- Implemented IPMI input tuning for Telegraf
- Allowed to run NRPE as root:root (from custom PPA)
- Implemented Filebeat, NRPE and Telegraf control scripts and config on top of snap-overlay
- Added support for checking Microstack systemd services by NRPE
- Added few generic and Microstack-specific NRPE checks
- Added possibility to override default config paths for the daemons
- Added support for in-band IPMI input to Telegraf
- Stick LMA wrappers and services naming to Microstack conventions
- Increase build timeout in .zuul conf by 30min
Moved security rules and keypair creation into init first.
Launch script now takes image name as positional argument, and name of
instance as a named argument. This makes it work more like launch in
other Canonical tools.
Written in Python, for ease of maintenance.
--retry and --wait args allow it to behave like tests expect it to,
while humans will get a much more intuitive (and much less noisy)
Also increased time we wait for a ping on the host, to allow for
slower, pure qemu, emulation times, and bring it in line with what
Tempest does in similar situations.
Move openstack-projects part from python2 to python3.
Add cloud archive.
Update qemu and libvirt versions to those from cloud archive (they
work with python3, while the distro packages versions don't).
Switch from rocky to stein.
Fetch libvirt and qemu sources via "apt source". Gets rid of sub
version hard coding in snapcraft.
Update hard coded references in tests to rocky from stein.
This should fix the issue where the configure hook doesn't run
properly on systems without netcat installed.
Also got rid of call to install netcat in tools/install_and_build.sh.
Doubled timeout in .zuul.yaml to deal with timeout that happened
during this test (I think that we were pushing the hour timeout as it was).
Tweaked tests/basic_test.sh functional test so that it no longer
requires multpass, and can run without kvm cpu extensions being
enabled (not all machines in the game have cpu extensions.)
Added tox.ini, wrapper script for building and installation, etc.